Executive career support
Personal assistance is available for more senior employees, whether as part of an elegant exit agreement or as preparation for development reviews. In both scenarios the individual needs to be clear about their direction, career path and purpose.
Given the complexities of circumstances, logistics and potential roles, the affected people will require deeper support.
Typical areas of focus
- Purpose and direction
- Long-term employment strategy
- Personal development and operating with new levels of responsibility
- Finding an agent
- Use of time
- Team development
- Starting a new job (pre-employment/induction/managing an internal move)
- Becoming flexible and adaptable
- Creating your own business
Individual support packages
We are happy to create individual solutions, but as standard offer:
- 6 x 1:1 sessions of one hour
- 6 x 15 minutes phone calls
- Personal DiSC Profile
- Unlimited access to Work Horizons website
- Specific monthly article/video
- Preferential rate (-20%) for all other services
Please contact us by email or call 0121 663 1710 to discuss your requirements and prices, or to get started.